|Bra conversion chart
How to determine your bra size:
Band size - See chart to your right - Under
1. Measure around your chest where your
bra under bust band would go.
2. Round the number up or down depending
on your choice of fit.
3. If you round the number down you may
need to go up one cup size
Cup size - See chart to your right - Over
1. Measure around the fullest part of your
2. Take this number and subtract your
band size from it.
3. The chart tells you what size cup you are
1. Wrinkled cups. Go down a cup size.
2. Spilling breasts. Larger cup size or full
3. Falling straps. Adjust the straps or go
down a cup size.
4. Band rides up the back. Try a tighter
hook or loosen straps. If that does not
work go down one band size.
5. Strap marks. Try loosening straps or try
more supportive bra with padded straps